- 1 cup walnuts,
- 1 cup dried shredded unsweetened coconut,
- 6 dates,
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil,
- 2 cups hazelnuts,
- 10 dates,
- 1 cup coconut milk,
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil,
- 4 Tbsp raw cocoa,
- pinch of salt.
- blend all ingredients for the base with food processor and cover the cake tin witth the mass,
- blend other ingredients to smooth cream and add it on the base,
- if the case you have hazelnuts with skin, try to peel them, I recommend the way with water and baking soda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TumvOv166M,
- decorate the cake according to the imagination and let it cool in the refrigerator.