Easy delicious sweet raw breakfast. Thanks nut milk it can saturate you for whole morning (to the lunch time).
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds,
- 1 cup milk (coconut, almond or other),
- 1 Tbsp natural sweetener, optional,
- pinch salt,
- for flavoring: a pinch of vanilla, 1 Tbsp cocoa, 3 Tbsp coconut or whatever else you want – imagination has no limits ;),
- fruit according to your taste.
- mix quickly all ingredients together to avoid lumps,
- let it stay for 10 minutes and mix again,
- put to the fridge for about hour or overnight,
- taste good with some fruits.
If your pudding is not thick enough after few hours, don’t panic, just mix it with your blender.