Who don’t like pudding? :-) Delicious with some fruits or a little of some sweetener (we like maple syrup).
- 100 g tapioca pearls,
- 500 ml water,
- 300 ml coconut milk,
- 3 eggs,
- 4 Tbsp raw cocoa,
- 2-3 Tbsp sweetener (e.g. dates syrup), optional, I don’t use,
- pinch of salt.
- soak tapioca pearles in water for few hours or overnight,
- mix with other ingredients,
- cook for 15-20 minutes until you have a thick pudding, stir all the time,
- put into some little bowls and let it cool in a fridge.