We don’t miss classic bread at home, but this seeds bread we really like. It is ideal as a source of fat with eggs in the morning.
Even if you have “bread”, do not forget the vegetables, which should still be the main side dish. ;)
- 1 cup walnuts,
- 1 cup seeds (eg. sunflower, pumpkin),
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds,
- 80 g melted clarified butter,
- 2 eggs, room temperature (we need separate yolk and egg white),
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk,
- 1 teaspoon baking soda,
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- preheat oven to 180°C,
- chop the walnuts finely, almost to flour,
- cut seeds into smaller pieces,
- nuts and seeds mixed together with other ingredients except egg whites,
- make an egg whites snow and mix it into the dough,
- put into a mold with baking paper and bake for about an hour.