This salad was inspired by potato salad which is typical for Christmas dinner in Czech republic where we eat it with a fried carp or pork fillet. You can make this salad anytime during the year and eat with any type of meat. It tastes the best cool.
Co budeme potřebovat:
- boil hard-boiled eggs and peel them,
- boil carrots, parsley roots and celery roots in water with bay leafs, peppercorn, allspice and tsp of salt for about 20 minutes (until they are tender),
- boil the pea until tender
- take spice out from vegetable and cut eggs into small peaces,
- mix all ingredients togehter including mayo,
- let the salad cool in the fridge.