What would be Easter without bunny? :-)
The amount is for approximately two small bunnies or bunny and cake.
- 2 ripe plantains,
- 0,5 kg carrot,
- 1 cup dates,
- 1 cup dried shredded unsweetened coconut,
- 3 eggs,
- 2 tsp cinnamon,
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- preheat the oven to 180°C,
- oil a form with coconut oil and sprinkle with coconut to make the bunny easier to dump,
- peel plantains and carrots, chop them and blend together with dates and eggs,
- add other ingredients, mix well and put to the form,
- bake for about 1 hour.